Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Makeup Artist's Journey

Hello there - I am Kristina. I am 26 years old and I live in Connecticut. I have loved Makeup for as long as I can remember. I taught myself most of what I know, I took a certification class online and the rest I've learned through watching others. Makeup is one of those things for me that you can never have enough of. The idea of starting a Blog and YouTube channel has been with me for awhile. I just never took the push I needed to get out there and actually start blogging and making videos - this could have something to do with my shyness. I have a good feeling about it now and have been trying to put myself out there in the Community. I have made a website - because I do offer services. I hope that my blogs and or/videos will inspire those of you to try new things or learn new things. This is going to be a journey for me and I hope to have many of you join!
Love,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment