Monday, February 2, 2015

Soft Valentine's Day Makeup Look

Hi everyone!

I have done my first makeup tutorial. Bare with me as this is my first tutorial I'm still working with the lighting and the set up of my camera. I will have a list of all items used and some photos here as well!

Please  give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel if you liked the tutorial and I will see you next time!

** So I did realize after I was finished and already uploading that I forgot to do my brows - this was the first time I've actually sat down to do a tutorial so I was sort of all over the place/nervous. 

Items:
Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
Morphe Eyeshadow Palette - Jaclyn Hill Favorites (LOVE)
Rimmel London Las Accelerator Endless (YSL Volume mascara 'sample')
L'OREAL True Match Lumi Foundation - N1-2 Neutral 
NYX HD Concealer - CW02 & CW03
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores
Anastasia Banana Powder
MAC Emphasize
Makeup Geek Gel Liner - Immortal
L'OREAL Voluminious Smoldering Eyeliner
Rimmel London Natural Bronze - 022 Sun Bronze
NYC Mosaic Color Wheel - 723A Pink Cheek Glow
MAC Soft and Gentle
Stila Lip Liner - Charming
Stila Color Balm Lipstick - Elle
Ardell Glamour Lashes - #111 Black








No comments:

Post a Comment