Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Influenster Item Review!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by - today I am going to do a review on the products that I received from Influenster for testing purposes. 

The first item was the Tide Pods plus Febreze. I really liked this item, in my house we already use the Tide Pods but I really enjoyed plus Febreze part. It leaves your laundry smelling so fresh - like it was just taken out of the dryer each time you take something from your drawer or closet. Thumbs up too this product! I will be purchasing this in the future!

The second item was Skinfix Hand Repair Cream. This stuff is pretty awesome. It didn't leave a greasy residue like some deep treatment hand creams do. I really liked this - it made my hands super soft!

The third item was the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-in Whitening Pen & Colgate Optic Express White Toothpaste. This product says it will whiten your teeth in 3 days. Not sure how I felt about the brush/whitening pen. You are instructed that after you brush to coat your teeth with the gel. I didn't like the way that this felt on my teeth & I wasn't sure what exactly to do - because obviously your mouth waters and I didn't want to swallow and it was a big mess. I will continue to use the toothpaste though - why not. 

The last item is the John Freida Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth: Shampoo, Conditioner & Primer. I really do like these products. It smells good and the primer leaves your hair soft & shiny. I could see myself purchasing full sizes of these and using them often!

Thanks again for stopping by! 

Until next time,
Kristinaa :]

No comments:

Post a Comment